Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Week

So after Dad, Charla, and Zach came with me to Walla Walla, helped me settle in, and dropped me off...I got extremely lonely. I would ask my roomate if she wanted to play a game, play tennis/raquetball, or go to lunch/dinner. She always showed enthusiasm, but when ever the time came to do it...she didn't want to...but she's been hanging out with her friends alot. I don't know if she doesn't like me...or if it's something else.

We went to Wal-mart and bought a phone...(the number is 509-524-6792 in case you're interested)...misc. stuff, and GUPPIES. I got a red and a greenblueyellowred one. Each of hers took like 2 minutes to catch..mine took like 5 seconds. Seriously.

SO, Thursday night I was playing a game on the computer and got really bored. After checking out anything on the internet, I started to get deperessed that I have nobody to hang out with...I spent all day by myself as well as the night before. I decided to just go knock on a random persons door and ask if they wanted to play a game. So I did, and she was all excited haha. So was I. Her name is Joselyn.

We played Last Word and made plans to play tennis which we did today and watched American Gangster in my room a while after. Tomorrow is church, and she's gonna go with me! I was worried that I'd be going alone...After she left tonight I watched What Happens in Vegas and my roomate came in in the middle of it. She actually finished it with me instead of going on her laptop and watching the OC which she watches all the time. I watch stuff on the computer too though when I'm bored. The college network brings me lots of choices in movies and TV shows. They play instantly for me when I click them! I will cherish it...

Aaaaand this morning I got woken up quite a few times, 2 of them being employers! You probably already know. But they are both office assistant jobs. One at the enrollment office and the other at plant services (don't know what they do there). Interviews are on Mon. I hope to death one of them works out!!

I also found out that I can take food out of the cafeteria...I was pretty excited about that cause I don't eat much at one time, and like to snack alot during the day. And mom secretly put a pink dog and cat beanie baby in my suitcase cause I'm not allowed to have animals in the dorm, haha. I put them both in front of my monitor. So cute!

Soo..it's 1:45 and I have church in the morning...I'll probably die...so know that I overcame 1 obstacle...making a friend.

No comments: