Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sat. Sept 27th

So I have figured out that I will be woken up every morning by my roomate. It's very annoying cause I put on my eye mask and earplugs, and she still gets me woken up every time. Not looking forward to the rest of the term with her.

But I went to church with Joselyn today, heard extremely loud music coming from some service going on in the music department. As we walked to lunch we decided we were going to meet someone new. We got our lunch and saw a girl sitting alone and sat with her. She's Katie. Minutes later another girl came by that knew Joselyn and sat with us. She's Roxanna. I think they're both over like 25...kinda weird.

None of us had plans, so we decided to go to a park to hike or something. We chose Lewis and Clark Trail Park...it was like 45 minute drive. Walking to go meet Katie and Roxanna at their apartments to go to the park...I witnessed my first car accident. A big truck slammed into a car I think was a neon. MAN, there was smoke and lots of particals that flew into the air. The trunk got crunched almost to the back window and the truck got a pretty big dent on the bumper. And while we were looking at them we realized that the girls apartments were right on the other side of the accident. Within like 2 minutes they had police cars, a small firetruck, and an ambulence there. LOL, nobody was hurt at all...hm.

When we finally got out we went on a lil road trip to the park. We got there and walked around this big circle and reazlized...we were in a campsite. Took us a long time to figure out that the trail was on the other side of the street. We walked there, and found it to be CLOSED. We went back and looked for another trail nearby...nothingclosest one would be like another 45 minutes farther from Walla Walla. So we swung on the swings and talked and took pictures. Then we drove 45 minutes back to Walla Walla.

After dinner Katie came with us to the dorm and we played SKIP-BO. Joselyn and her didn't know how to play, it was really funny. We hope to play BS soon haha. When Katie left, we went and walked around outside and found this steep hill that the boys were running up and down yesterday. We ran up it and sat around for awhile, then we went to the volleyball game (Natalie from the church was playing). I don't think Joselyn was into it, but I think she stayed for me hehe. Sweet I know. Then we went to my room and watched some Office and The Love Guru.

Joselyn and I have been talking about starting a Tennis club haha. We want to be the presidents so we can have that title. "Oh you need to talk to one of the presidents"...it'd be us. Aaanyways..i'm not gonna be here long, so I don't think it'd work out.

Tomorrow morning we were supposed to go use the treadmill, buuuuuut it's 2:40am right now... I will be tired, it's a no go. Hopefully soon the 4 of us want to go apple picking too. I found a whitewater rafting place and hope to convice them to go.

Tomorrow is the sign up day for clubs. I'm pretty excited about it, there's one club that you enter to win brand new computers and some toyota car. It looks old but shiny. I wouldn't want it for anything but cash or satsfaction of really helping someone out by giving it to them. (Booster Club)

Goodnight for me!

No comments: