Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday the 28th

Slept in till noon (woken up alot though).

Went to the Welcome Back Bash and signed up for the Spanish Club and the Business Club, but was harassed the whole time to join the "Booster Club". I got a free dinner of pizza and cotton candy there. I humiliated myself trying to enter a drawing by popping balloons with darts...3 out of 6 went straight into the ground...my gosh.

I saw lots of people I recognized...I'll list just cause:
Cindy, Natalie, Amy, Johnathan Kirkwood, Trent Wade, Johnny Long, and quite a few others from my class and high school and 1 from grade school.

Joselyn left early but Katie and Roxanna came back to the dorm with me to play Last Word. We were laughing just about the whole time.

Then I came back to my room to play my game some more. And check my myspace. And Mobsters.

OH
While playing on the computer after I woke up, I got a call. They asked if I still needed a roomate...I was like no I'm all settled in. I hang up and tell my roomate about it and she says "that's weird". 1 minute later I get a call from the dean. She explains to me that yesterday my roomate told her she wanted to move in with another girl she saw and hadn't seen in years. She told me that my roomate should have told me by now. PSH. So long story short, I will probably be getting kicked out of my dorm by Thursday and moved to CONARD, the old, gross dorm.


Welll that sums it up i guess...I'm waiting for new episode of CHUCK to download, it's gone up to 279kB/s!
Actually it's done. ITS DONE!

Cya later.

1 comment:

ChaCha said...

So glad you didn't fall for the booster club, they try to entice you, but it's not worth it. Glad you found some clubs you're interested in. While reading last year's collegian I saw a part in there that reminded me of something you'd be perfect at...the thumbs up, thumbs down section...thumbs up for pizza & cotton candy dinner, thumbs down for "that's weird" roommate, thumbs up for more cool friends, thumbs up for Last Word, thumbs down for no cats in the dorm. Have a good week...and try to make it to class...no more alarm clock excuses. :)