Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Sept 30

Monday I missed my first class.

I misread my schedule. And then I was late to my 2nd class...cause I couldn't find it for nothing. Then came history of christianity and film liturature class (which my roomate is taking too). They both had funny teachers. The history teacher told us he had specifically planned in college not to be a teacher or this other profession. ha. But it seems he'll be good.

I got a call today from (Daisy) a friend from high school that I saw at the bash. She told me she needed a roomate too and the dean had given her my name! How bizarre. So We're trying to work out a way for her to move into my room and my roomate to move into CONARD! Muuaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. What it sounds like though is that my roomate isn't so sure she wants to move out now. But the dean said that she got something rolling and we're prolly gonna have to keep it rolling. Cause there's a ton of move arounds planned because of her I guess.

My books haven't arrived yet...and I have homework in all 4 classes. I'll probably be spending alot of time in the bookstore.

I had to get up at 7:30 today. My alarm had died in the middle of the night. Luckily i'm a light sleeper and heard it, dying. I took a nap after the class...about 9:45 - 12:55...my next class was at 1:00. Good thing I live close! My alarm didn't even go off either. I get AM and PM wrong sometimes.

At lunch I met 2 more girls, both named Jenny and live in Foreman Hall with me.

And I forgot to mention these weird boards that are so popular...I'll put a picture up. A ton of people use them.

No comments: