Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday.

I can't remember what happened this last week...

I watched a few movies in my room...
Classes have been bland...
Last week was week of Worship, and I sat alone 2 of 4 times...

But last night I got to play some air hockey with Joselyn,
And today was service day.
We went and washed windows at the old people apartments.
Then we cleaned the house of an old couple.
Then we cleaned the house and did yard work for an old lesbian lady...yea.
I guess I could kind of consider Ardy a new friend. He introduced himself at lunch the first week when I was with Joselyn..and since then they've hung out, and I join them a couple times.

Tonight Katie called me, and we watched Stardust in my room. She LOVED it haha.
And I'm coming home on Friday. It's a surprise. If you're reading this...then you have a heads up haha. Don't tell Justin. Cause I don't think he'll read this.

Be home soon!

No comments: